I was born on a Thursday, I just worked it out. I set my watch back to 1977 (I don't know why it goes back that far, it must have been made after 1985), and so I find that I am Thursday's child. Plenty for me to do tonight then...
_________________________________________

Zöld Pardon, 21st August, from 20:00
Goldmann György tér 6 [map]
Buda, XI, Petőfi híd (Budai hídfő) (T4/6), 2 min
Catch Besh o droM under the stars in Zöld Pardon tonight. According to the band, they're not stuck in the Balkan category but that's exactly where most people would stick them. No matter how they're categorized, it's still a lot better than much of the stuff ZP stick on. Website here. Myspace here. Youtube here.
_________________________________________
Also recommended...
ION - Irrational Orthodox Noise (Concert)
Tuzrakter, (behind the yellow church on Kiraly), 21st August, 21:00
Well, it's not very logical but it's got a certain sinister industrial pop groove, and at the same time it amuses me somewhat. Myspace here.
Gödör Táncház (Folk dance)
Gödör, 21st August, from 20:00, free
Bivaly Zenekar and Csürrentö supply the happening folk with some happening folk.
Goulasch Exotica (DJs)
West Balkan [map], 21st August, 21:00
Watch these guys, they move around a bit. They seem to have defected to West Balkan, so don't go turning up at A38. Folk, Electronica and World Music cooked up in a stew.
_________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment