Events

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

09/09/08

"I'm always hoping for a good time, never happens on a Tuesday night." says Adam Hood. Why is everyone so down on Tuesday night? Maybe he should trade Texas for Budapest...
_______________________________

Harcsa Veronika Quartet (Concert)

Fonó Budai Zeneház, 9th September, 20:00
Sztregova utca

Kalotaszeg u.
Versatile vocalist, Harcsa Veronika, whose vocals grace records from Colorstar to Eric Sumo, brings her own jazz quartet to Fonó. She doesn't know it's her I'm dreaming of... sounds kind of creepy when I say it.
Website here.



_______________________________

Also recommended...

NorDern Acoustic Night (Concert)

Fonó Budai Zeneház, 9th September, 21:00
Roar Vangen and Finn Olafsson bring their Scandinavian guitars and they won't be plugging them in. Details here.

Rekontra (Concert)
Pótkulcs, 9th
September, 21:00, free
You may not know what a cimbalom is but few have left unimpressed.
Listen here.

Zorall (Concert)

Zöld Pardon,
9th September, 20:00
Embarrassingly bad Hungarian metal monster rock. Might be good for a laugh. Nirvana fans, indulge yourselves here.

_________________________________________

No comments: