_________________________________________
Shortbus (Film)

Shortbus? What's that got to do with any of this then? Uncensored trailer viewable here. Oh and this is rated X. Yeah! IMDB here.

Művész, 13th January, 22:00
Teréz körút 30 [map]
Pest, VI, Teréz körút T4/6), 1 min
What happens when New York City sexual decadence collides head on with today's generation's disaffection? Shortbus. What do you do when seeing a really sexually graphic film in a public theatre? Shortbus (don't pull a Paul Reubens, I'll tell you that much). What do people do on the shortbus? Shortbus.
This is John Cameron Mitchell's sexy "fuck you" to censorship in film - an exploration of an array of sexual behaviors, all somehow culminating in one place. Shortbus.
Teréz körút 30 [map]
Pest, VI, Teréz körút T4/6), 1 min
What happens when New York City sexual decadence collides head on with today's generation's disaffection? Shortbus. What do you do when seeing a really sexually graphic film in a public theatre? Shortbus (don't pull a Paul Reubens, I'll tell you that much). What do people do on the shortbus? Shortbus.
This is John Cameron Mitchell's sexy "fuck you" to censorship in film - an exploration of an array of sexual behaviors, all somehow culminating in one place. Shortbus.
Shortbus? What's that got to do with any of this then? Uncensored trailer viewable here. Oh and this is rated X. Yeah! IMDB here.
Or how about...?
Ágens' Wrath (Dance)
MU SZÍNHÁZ, 13th January, 20:00, 1000Ft Student/1500Ft.
Supression expressed through dance. Well I reckon sometimes you just need to dance. Well not you, you don't get to. Other people are dancing, you just get to watch. More info here.
Kiende (Concert)
Budapest Jazz Club, 13th January, 21:00
A jazz club hosting Kiende? Well they put a sad twist on traditional Hungarian folk music that's almost spiritual, so I guess that's almost jazz. Jazz can be sad, right? There's always some degrees of seperation I suppose.
Tues-DIE (Concert)
Trafo Bar Tango, 13th January, 22:00
A Stinkubus, I mean, Incubus cover band. They're called Tues-DIE. Well that certainly makes me wanna die. Hey, if you like Incubus, I don't blame you for wanting to go here to see someone else play their songs if you're really itching. I can, however, blame you for liking Incubus in the first place though.
Trafo Bar Tango, 13th January, 22:00
A Stinkubus, I mean, Incubus cover band. They're called Tues-DIE. Well that certainly makes me wanna die. Hey, if you like Incubus, I don't blame you for wanting to go here to see someone else play their songs if you're really itching. I can, however, blame you for liking Incubus in the first place though.
_________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment