_________________________________________
Vive La France! (Street Party / Concerts)
Institut français, 11th July, 11:00 - minuit
Fõ utca 17 [map]
Buda, I, Halász utca (T19/41), 1 min
Institut français, 11th July, 11:00 - minuitFõ utca 17 [map]
Buda, I, Halász utca (T19/41), 1 min
Ahaaaa, c'est jolie, ah? Oui, oui, c'est jolie. Mais why are we celebrating our Frenchness in a country zat cannot forgive us for Trianon, uh? Je ne sais pas but it's a good party, wiz all ze lovely French food from all les regions de la France!
Oui, oui, et les feux d'artifice sont jolis, uh? Quoi? I said the fireworks are pretty. Oh, yes, oui, vraiment jolis. Trés trés jolis.
Will zere be any musique at zis party? Yes, yes, we 'ave ze Valiumvalse who are ze best Ska-pop band in ze whole of la France. Really? Oui. Zey will play wit ze fireworks. It will be super super cool! Ze whole programme is 'ere (but only in French, ah.)
Also worth knowing about...
Gregor Samsa (Concert)
Pótkulcs [map], 21:00, free
I wish bands would check to see if there are any other bands who already have that name. This particular Gregor Samsa is some funk-rock Hungarians from Prague. Also in town from Czechia, are Nedelni Lidé, who ply heavy punky blues-rock.
The Moog (Concert)
Zöld Pardon [map], 20:00
If you want to know what rock music the kids in Hungary are listening to, check out the Moog. It's a bit derivative (à la The Strokes) but if it's a nice evening, it might be enough.
Jafa Mafia (Concert)
Dürer Kert, free
I don't like Reggae. I love it. " 'Proper' bashment reggae and mad dancehall. " Is it just me or is there something weird about white guys from Hungary and New Zealand rappin' in Jamaican accents? Little documentary here.
No comments:
Post a Comment