Tuesday, afternoon, I'm just beginning to see, Now I'm on my way, It doesn't matter to me, Chasing the clouds away. Don't make it a Moody Blue Tuesday, get into town for...
_________________________________________
Sark kert, 5th August, 20:30, free
Margitsziget, [map]
Between Buda and Pest, II, Margit hid (T4/6), 3 min
Tel. 70-554-0670
Sark kert's policy of putting on the occasional weird-but-good music continues, with the wonderfully named Diego's Umbrella. With song titles like "Drinking in Spanish", and "The Fiberoptic Elflord" and influences such as "Sounds that Aardvarks make", I can't see that you can go far wrong.
_________________________________________
Also recommended...
Fakutya / Csango Táncház (Trad. Dancing)
Petőfi Csarnok, 5th August, 21.00
Live music from Fakutya, playing dances from the eastern slopes of the Carpathian Mountains.
Paul Anka (Concert)
Papp László Budapest Sportaréna, 5th August, 19.30
When you think of My Way, who do you think of? The Sex Pistols, right? (You can forget Sinatra too because this here's the guy that wrote it.)
_________________________________________
Sunday, 10 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment