Events

Sunday, 10 August 2008

07/08/08

Thursday is sometimes referred to as "Friday Eve" by people who can't wait until Friday. Of course, people who can't wait until Saturday call it "Saturday Eve Eve." Sunday lovers, on the other hand, call it "Sunday Eve Eve Eve"... I mean, I could go on. No? Ok.
_________________________________________


The Dark Knight (Film)

MOM Park, 13:15, 16:15, 19:15, 22:15, all week

What with Heath Ledger's death and Morgan Freeman's recent car crash, they're saying this film is cursed! Hmmm. I'm saying it's over-serious, over-long but thoroughly enjoyable. It's worth the admission price just for Heath Ledger's brilliant, unsettling Joker - reviews here.




_________________________________________

Also recommended...

Yellow Spots (Concert) A38 terasz, 7th August, 21.00, 500 ft with drink
More Hungo-reggae out on the terrace. Check their theirspace here.

The Carbonfools (Concert) Zöld Pardon, 7th August, 20:00
More Hungo-rock in a field not far from the aforementioned terrace. Check their theirspace out there.
_________________________________________

No comments: