Monday you can fall apart; Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart; Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love! If Robert Smith were in Budapest tonight he'd be at one of the following... (probably Filter)...
_________________________________________
It's Friday I'm in love! If Robert Smith were in Budapest tonight he'd be at one of the following... (probably Filter)...
_________________________________________
Speak the Hungarian Rapper
(Concert, kind of)
Fobe-jarat, 8th August, 21.00
Where do I start with this? Well, it's a reasonably rare concert performance and it will be extremely bad. But unforgettable. Speak made quite a name for himself ony youtube last year, but he's only got three songs. He's probably going to sing 'Stop the War,' or 'All my Heroes people' over and over and over and over again. Go! It'll be something to tell the grandchildren...________________________________________
Also recommended...
The Shining (Concert) Kuplung, 8th August, 21:00
Not a film. A band (rock). I wonder where they got the idea for their unusual name?
50% Depeche Mode klub (Club) Filter, 8th August , 21:00
Smoky underground club's regular Depeche Mode/indie party.
PASO (Concert) Zöld Pardon, 8th August July, 20.00
Pannonia Allstars Ska Orchestra have been around for a while and play uncomplicated, good-time ska - a lot of fun if you're in the mood. (My space here.)
_________________________________________

No comments:
Post a Comment