Events

Wednesday, 20 August 2008

15/08/08

It's such a gorgeous sight to see you eat in the middle of the night; You can never get enough, enough of this stuff; It's Friday, I'm in love...
_________________________________________

Sziget Festival - The Sex Pistols and others

15th August, from 14.00
Óbudai Island
[map]
"I know what I want and I know how to get it; I WANT TO DESTROY!" The Pistols will be wrecking the place at 21:30 but don't get there too early or else you might catch the German idea of punk-rock, Die Ärzte, who are frankly awful. Worse still, you might catch The Cribs, which is like watching your little brother's band before he's made his way through your record collection.
Full programme here.
________________________________________

Also recommended...

Swimming Pool Roll (DJs) 15th August, 23:00
Fecske Terasz [map]
The summer's still in full swing, so take advantage of the beach atmosphere over at Fecske Terasz. DJs Clairvo and Zero entertain.

Majorka Party (DJs) Majorka Kávézó és Söröző, 15th August, 23:00 [map]
So how long have you been moaning that there's nowhere decent to go in Buda? DJ Szamosi (Tilos radio) and Audio Delikát man the wheels of steel in Varosmajor(ka)'s semi-kert.

________________________________________



No comments: