Events

Wednesday, 8 October 2008

07/10/08

Tuesday night I'm makin' Lyn. Wednesday night I'm makin' Catherine. Oh, why can't I be makin' Love come true? If you're not too busy makin' love, check out one of these...
_______________________________

Le Bon numéro (Film)
Fauteuils d'orchestre (Film)

Institut français, 7th October, 19:00
[map]
Buda, I, Halász utca (T19/41), 1 min

Don't speak Hungarian? Don't speak French? No worries, so long as you're literate. Sit back, relax and bring your reading glasses for this English subtitled double feature. Le Bon numéro (The Right Number) takes on the story of finding love through SMS in four minutes while Fauteuils d'orchestre (Orchestra Seats) is sure fill the void with its 2006 Academy Award nomination. French Institute website here.


______________________________

Also recommended...

Dream Seats (Exhibition Opening - Design Week)
Museion No.1, 7th October, 19:00, free
Can't stand letting your precious buttocks touch a dirty toilet seat? Us either. If seeing the latest and greatest in crapper design ranks high on your Tuesday to-doo list, get your bootie to Museion No.1! Design Week still has plenty of great non-fecal related events going on today, check them out here.

Cigány Vaddisznók Éjszakája - Gypsy Folk (Concert)
Cökxpôn, 7th October, 22:00, free
Expand your horizons, isn't that why you're in Budapest in the first place? These guys are actually worth a listen, and hey, the price is right. Listen and watch the YouTube videos of the creepy dude from the audience dancing at their concerts here.
Better yet, you can be that creepy dude at their concert.

_________________________________________

No comments: