Tuesday night I'm makin' Lyn. Wednesday night I'm makin' Catherine. Oh, why can't I be makin' Love come true? If you're not too busy makin' love, check out one of these...
_________________________________________Rekontra (Concert)
Pótkulcs, from 21:00, 28th October, free
Csengery u. 65/b [map]
Pest, VI, Nyugati pu (T 4,6, M3), 5 min
Csengery u. 65/b [map]
Pest, VI, Nyugati pu (T 4,6, M3), 5 min
As ever, hard-to-find Pótkulcs hosts Rekontra, who breathe more life into traditional Hungarian folk music than you might think possible. You may not know what a cimbalom is but few have left unimpressed. Listen here.
_________________________________________
Or how about...?
Queen and Paul Rodgers (Concert)
Papp Laszlo Sportarena 28th October, 19:30
Now, whatever you think about Queen, you can't say that they ignore you just because you're in Central Europe. Alas, Freddie's dead but there'll be a few fans closing their eyes for a few seconds, pretending it's 1986. Of course, they'll know it's not because Paul Rodgers doesn't sound anything like Freddie Mercury but you can't have it all. I want it all. Well, sorry, but you can't. Info here.
Pineapple Express (Film)
Palace Kossuth, 28th October, 12:45, 15:00, 17:15, 19:30, 21:45
Latest from the Judd Apatow production line. Seth Rogen and James Franco play potheads who unwittingly get involved with quirky drug kingpins. Some thought it was funny enough to be a cult classic in the making. I didn't.
45 Pimps' Disco (Reggae Night)
Filter, 28th October, 22:00
45 Pimps? Just imagine all the ho's! Reggae night in a smoky basement.
_________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment