_________________________________________
Light Music and Swinging Door (Performance)
Trafó, 6th/7th February, 20:00, 1500Ft / 1200Ft students
Liliom utca 41 [map]
Pest, IX, Ferenc körút (M3), 3 min
_________________________________________
_________________________________________Trafó, 6th/7th February, 20:00, 1500Ft / 1200Ft students
Liliom utca 41 [map]
Pest, IX, Ferenc körút (M3), 3 min

The "Temps d'images" festival kicks off tonight with two multimedia pieces. The performers in "Light Music" are a projectionist and a percussionist. " "Threads drawn out" into "infinities", from "chaos" to the "dancing stars" " - pretty philosophical for a drummer, if a little over-punctuated.
Swinging Door, with dancer and live electronics, also has its head firmly in the clouds: "If you think, I breathe, the I is extra. There is no you to say I. What we call I is just a swinging door..." Preview and further psychobabble here.
After tonight's performance, the pieces' composers Andrea Szigetvári and Thierry de Mey will be having a chat in English. You can join in, if you like.
Swinging Door, with dancer and live electronics, also has its head firmly in the clouds: "If you think, I breathe, the I is extra. There is no you to say I. What we call I is just a swinging door..." Preview and further psychobabble here.
After tonight's performance, the pieces' composers Andrea Szigetvári and Thierry de Mey will be having a chat in English. You can join in, if you like.
Also recommended...
Control (Film)
Európa, 6th February, 800Ft
She's lost Control again. She's lost Control. No, look there it is at Europa. Photographer turned director, Anton Corbijn depicts the tumultuous emotional and personal life of Ian Curtis. Spot on and visually stunning to boot, although his wife didn't think so.
Cimbali Band (Concert)
Gödör [map], 6th February, from 21:00, free
Cimbaliband features an accordian and... wait for it... a cimbalom! Watch them here, myspace here. Support from Pál István and Rackajam.
Varga Zsuzsa (Club)
Budapest Jazz Club, 30th January, 20:00
Get out your Casio keyboard and set it to loud. Poppy, bleepy repetitive electronica with teen vocals courtesy of Varga Zsuzsa. See if you agree with me here. Your money's also good for various other electro-house acts: Fine Cut Bodies, TMX, Tits & Clits (!) and Stereokillaz.
Control (Film)
Európa, 6th February, 800Ft
She's lost Control again. She's lost Control. No, look there it is at Europa. Photographer turned director, Anton Corbijn depicts the tumultuous emotional and personal life of Ian Curtis. Spot on and visually stunning to boot, although his wife didn't think so.
Cimbali Band (Concert)
Gödör [map], 6th February, from 21:00, free
Cimbaliband features an accordian and... wait for it... a cimbalom! Watch them here, myspace here. Support from Pál István and Rackajam.
Varga Zsuzsa (Club)
Budapest Jazz Club, 30th January, 20:00
Get out your Casio keyboard and set it to loud. Poppy, bleepy repetitive electronica with teen vocals courtesy of Varga Zsuzsa. See if you agree with me here. Your money's also good for various other electro-house acts: Fine Cut Bodies, TMX, Tits & Clits (!) and Stereokillaz.
No comments:
Post a Comment