The 888-page Warren Commission report on the assassination of hungarian born President John F. Kennedy was released on 27th September 1964 after a 10-month investigation. The report concluded that there was no conspiracy in the assassination, and that Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged assassin, acted alone...
_________________________________________
Remember Mr Big? Neither did I until I watched this on youtube and the early 90's big haired memories came flooding back.
Mr Big are still going, with a slightly different line up, still touring (obviously) and still taking songcraft more seriously than 'playing a thousand notes per minute'. They still have dodgy hair.
Bring back some memories on their MySpace page here.
_________________________________________
Remember Mr Big? Neither did I until I watched this on youtube and the early 90's big haired memories came flooding back.
Mr Big are still going, with a slightly different line up, still touring (obviously) and still taking songcraft more seriously than 'playing a thousand notes per minute'. They still have dodgy hair.
Bring back some memories on their MySpace page here.
_________________________________________
Also worth a gander...
Street Jazz (Concert)
Széchenyi Fürdő, [map], 15:00, Free
An interesting afternoon out at the baths. Groovy provide a rendition of what are promised to be the 'funniest and best known' jazz songs.
Poison of Marvel, Exe (Concert)
Rocktogon Pub & Roll, [map], 20:00
Piercings and 'screamo-metalcore'. I am scared already. Poison of Marvel don't actually look scary on their MySpace here.
EtnoGödör (Concert)
Gödör, 21:00, free
Kalengo show off some 'heavy jazz world music influences'.
_________________________________________

No comments:
Post a Comment