_________________________________________
Bass Loco(Concert)CD FŰ 12 February, 20:00, Free
Ker Fejér Gzörgz utca 1.[map]
Though I am not the biggest fan of jazzy /bluesy music you might be... I have checked out Bass Loco and I didn't have to shut the player off. In fact, I enjoyed one song so much I listened to it twice -TWICE!
Peek around their website and escape the dreary streets and relax to their smooth style.
More importantly though, if you haven't been down to CD FŰ you probably should go check it out. It is similar to a lot of the eclectic tea shops around the city. - wonderful atmosphere with interesting furniture.
_________________________________________
Also worth a checking out...
Indiába Kellett Nekünk Lemenni (Concert)
Hagyományok Háza, 19:00, 1800 Ft
After a three week "roots seeking" tour of India in 2008, the band will be showcasing their findings in the form of dance and music. They will also be performing in front of a beautiful display of the photographs from their trip.
Speed Dating (Adventure!)
Manga Cowboy 21:00, 500 Ft
Manga Cowboy 21:00, 500 Ft
It's that time again! Romance and love are in the air and the couples are making out all over the streets (even more than usual). If you don't have a significant other to spend the evening with on the 14th why not go and meet the someone new!
Honeybeast (Concert)
Hunnia, 21:00, Free
Honeybeast's influences include Alanis Morisette, Kate Bush and No Doubt which is quite fitting considering today's note in history. I am sure Monica and Bill used to have these CDs switching through their CD player all night long... (shudder-no one wants that mental image of Bill Clinton. My apologies!)
________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment