Tuesday night I'm makin' Lyn. Wednesday night I'm makin' Catherine. Oh, why can't I be makin' Love come true? If you're not too busy makin' love, check out one of these...
_________________________________________Rekontra (Concert)

Pótkulcs, from 21:00, 14th October, free
As ever, hard-to-find Pótkulcs hosts Rekontra, who breathe more life into traditional Hungarian folk music than you might think possible. You may not know what a cimbalom is but few have left unimpressed.
Listen here._________________________________________
Also recommended...
BALK 00:49 (Dance/Art Performance)
Trafó, 14th October, 2000 Ft
Trained ballet dancer turned performance artist, Cindy Van Acker, is going to (from what I understand) do self-inflicted electroshock therapy in order to have her body presumably spasm and "dance." If you've ever wanted to see human torture, this might be your chance. More info here.
Rider Spoke - Blast Theory (Art/Film/Bike Ride)
Gödör, 14th October, from 18:00, free
As part of Budapest's Autumn Festival, UK artists, Blast Theory, have prepared bicycles equipped with GPS screens to lead participants to specific locations around the city making this part art performance, part film, part scavenger hunt. Oh, and the computers talk to you; this really must be 2008. More info here.
_________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment